Fitness is a big part of my life. And, it should be yours too. I'm sharing as much content as I could, via this page.
1. Stretching is a very important part of pre and after workout. It helps in avoiding muscular injuries. More links - one, two, three
2. Butt workout
3. Lunch time workout
4. 10 mins for abs toning
5. Shoulder workout
6. Pre and post workout nutrition
7. Looking for fat loss? Try intermittent fasting
8. Natural supplements
9. Getting a beach body
10. Workout to improve breathing and flexibility
11. Shoulder workout
12. Planks keep your core strong. Better than crunches in every way.
13. Building muscle. Contains very good info if you are starting out
14. Make sure to bring variety in your workout. TRX can be done anywhere.
15. Throw a jab. You will like it.
16. 5 mins anywhere workout. Can't beat that.